Lake Matinenda Cottage Owners Association
Association Objectives (as stated in 1962)
- Communication, friendship and fellowship among cottagers
- Conservation of natural beauty and resources
- Promotion of water safety
- Continued effort to provide the highest possible sanitation
- Cooperation with public agencies to continually improve facilities
We address issues that benefit lake residents. Large numbers in an organization carry weight and meaning.
HELP US HELP YOU – get involved!
Our Constitution is now available online.