Boating License Information

It was brought up at the annual meeting that those Americans who had boats registered in Canada need to have a Boating/Operator’s License from Canada. This does NOT appear to be the case. Granted I am not a government official, but I did review several government websites and I called Transport Canada, and they all say the same thing:
If you have a valid Operator’s license from your state/country Ontario will recognize it as “non-resident proof of competency”.
Continue reading Boating License Information